Ideally fingers should be sized properly by a profesional jeweller using a ring sizer.
If this is not possible then follow these simple steps to estimate your size. Remember we can always help adjust the size of the ring.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
How to measure your ring size is a printable guide that makes it easier for you to find the perfect size for your ring
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
Measure the innermost part of the finger.
Don’t measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.
Share this article: